Over the summer Mercy Health will be hosting 5 physical days held throughout the area, that are open to all athletes. These sessions will be run the same as they were at each high school, but will be larger in scale with more doctors available. Sessions run from 5-7 pm (athletes MUST arrive and register prior to 6:45). The cost is $25 cash.
Dates and Locations:
- June 6: Mercy Health- Arrowhead Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- June 20: Mercy Health- Lambertville Walk-In Family Medicine
- July 11: Mercy Health- Maumee Bay Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- July 18: Mercy Health- St. Vincent Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- July 25: Mercy Health- West Sylvania Sports Medicine
There will NOT be a physical session held at CCHS. While it is recommended our athletes attend the date at St. V’s, they will be more than welcome to attend whichever session is most convenient for them.
As another reminder, once the season officially starts, no athlete is allowed to participate without a valid physical on file and everything completed on Final Forms.