Central Catholic Cheerleading is part of the Spirit Program! This program works to promote and uphold school spirit and Irish pride. As cheerleaders for the school, we attend the boys football and basketball games in addition to being a part of pep rallies, parades and campus events.
• Freshman basketball cheerleaders are selected in the fall
• JV football and Varsity football cheerleaders are selected in the spring
• JV basketball and Varsity basketball cheerleaders are selected in the fall
• Required participation in a 3 day clinic prior to try outs
• Try out scores based on conduct grade, teacher evaluations and athletic performance
• Tumbling is not mandatory but highly encouraged
Attend all summer practices
Practice twice per week during season
Attend weekly Mass with the team during season
Cheer at all CCHS football and basketball games
Cheer at pep rallies and perform at Discovery Days & Open House
Cost of poms, shoes, bag, warm up suit and team fee
Ready to Join?
Contact Brittley Grodi