Parent Meeting: Wednesday, February 15 at 6:30pm in room 124.
Central Catholic is excited to introduce the inaugural season of Lady Irish Lacrosse this year. Lacrosse is one of the fastest growing sports in the U.S., offering opportunities to play from youth through college level.
The Central Catholic Girls Lacrosse Team is fortunate to call the Gallagher Athletic Complex home. The Gallagher Complex features state-of-the-art turf and the area’s only field with safety netting.
With a remodeled weight room and access to a variety of fitness training equipment and experts, the Lady Irish Lacrosse players will have a number of preseason conditioning opportunities.
– Official practice begins in late February, with games played late March through May.
– There are 10 local girls lacrosse teams, which enables the Lady Irish to play most games in the area. The team will travel to Cleveland or Columbus each season to broaden our competitive experience.
– Practice will be held after school with games on weeknights and Saturdays.
About the Coach
Head Coach Patrice Brock has six years of coaching experience at the high school level. She started the girls lacrosse program at Perrysburg High School and established them as one of the premier teams in the area. She brings knowledge of the game, a passion for helping high school athletes reach their highest potential and the experience to develop her players into leaders in the school and in the community.
Striving for Success
– Teach the skills and strategies needed for the “fastest game on two feet”
– Develop a strong sense of teamwork and family as we embark on this first season
– Uphold the highest standards of sportsmanship and fair play as we play to “respect the game”
– Celebrate being part of the respected athletic tradition that is the Irish Nation
Ready to Join?
Contact Patrice Brock