The Irish Rowing Team will begin winter conditioning for new and returning rowers next Tuesday, January 17th at Fallen Timbers Shopping Mall in the former Charlotte Russe store between Hallmark and Shoe Encore. Practices will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:30 PM. Contact Head Coach Megan Earle at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The Central Catholic Rowing Club practices out of the Toledo Rowing Club boathouse located at International Park in downtown Toledo. Multiple seasons, from August through October and March through May, offer two unique experiences for both novice and experienced rowers to gain leadership skills, build muscle and meet other students from area and regional high schools.
Each season includes several races around the Midwest, including stops in Ann Arbor, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Columbus, Cleveland, Dayton and Indianapolis. In 2014, notable victories came against The University of Michigan, Michigan State University, The University of Toledo and Ohio University.
2016 Crew Team
– No experience is necessary
– Rowers can earn a varsity letter
– Crews compete against high school, collegiate and masters programs from throughout the United States and Canada
– Crew is a co-ed team made up of Central Catholic High School students
– Crew is a no-cut sport and everyone rows at every race.
– Varsity Irish Crew members earn their varsity letter by working hard and enjoying the team atmosphere crew has to offer
Ready to Join?
Contact Megan Earle
Carol Thomas, President